Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-http-link-header (Web Linking) to Proposed Standard

From: Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:08:07 +0100
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, "Julian F. F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Hey Mark,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 02:32:18PM +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> I'm tracking proposed changes to -06 as a result of Last Call at:
>   http://www.mnot.net/drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

I'm not sure how this process works, so please just say so if I'm getting the
wrong end of the stick. I've sent a number of emails to the list about adding
two language related link parameters.

My original email was:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009AprJun/0196.html

My next email was:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009JulSep/0100.html

And I added some clarification here:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2009JulSep/0112.html

I'm worried that your most recent email means that my suggestions wont make it
into the specification. If that's the case, I was hoping for some comentary so
that I understand why that isn't going to be possible.

Thanks,