[OFF-TOPIC WARNING] Review of new HTTPbis text for 303 See Other

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:14:31 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Lisa Dusseault <Lisa.Dusseault@messagingarchitects.com>
Again, with my HTTPbis Chair hat on:

Since informally asking people to desist didn't work, I'll repeat my
request more formally.

I'm declaring that discussion of this (roughly, the TAG's httpRange-14
issue and the semantics of a resource) is temporarily off-topic on the
ietf-http-wg mailing list, to allow the WG to focus on its chartered
work during the lead-up to our meeting next week.

Further posts on this topic will be considered disruptive (see:
RFC3934).

It will be on-topic again after the Stockholm meeting (i.e., next
Friday). You are, of course, free to discuss it on the www-tag list.

Thank you for your cooperation,