Re: Link Relations and languages

From: Sam Johnston <samj@samj.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:01:43 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Noah,

I'm working on an application of link headers and have thought long
and hard about the language issue. On one hand we should leave this to
HTTP content negotiation but on the other we should be fully
compatible with existing mechanisms and give people the option,
removing it later if foud to be unused (as was ironically the case
with te link headers themselves).

Sam on iPhone