RE: Pipelining in HTTP 1.1

From: Preethi Natarajan (prenatar) <prenatar@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:39:13 -0400
To: "David Morris" <dwm@xpasc.com>, <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com>, "Jonathan Leighton" <leighton@cis.udel.edu>, "Paul D. Amer" <amer@cis.udel.edu>

Your understanding of SCTP streams is accurate. What you are saying
confirms my earlier suspicions that the "pipelining" section in 2616
actually defines "pipelining over TCP" and not "pipelining over a
transport connection".

I suppose a spec describing HTTP over SCTP should accurately define
"pipelining over SCTP streams" and discuss how it relates to 2616.