Re: The HTTP Origin Header (draft-abarth-origin)

Hmm. The difficulty here is that this is really specific to how HTTP
is used; from HTTP's standpoint, there isn't any granularity in terms
of what a "client" is; i.e., there's no delineation between browser
code and downloaded code.

That said, I don't see why we couldn't flag Referer as having this
issue in a note, and/or Security Considerations.