Re: Two new IDs of relevance to this working group

Thanks, Ian.

I don't expect that these will become HTTPBIS WG documents (at least
under our current charter), but they are extremely relevant and I'm
hoping to see substantial feedback and discussion here by the WG (and
other interested comers).

Cheers,