Revised: Upcoming meetings (Stockholm and Hiroshima)

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:31:41 +1000
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I've had a few local implementers express disappointment that we're
not meeting, and at least two of the editors are going to be present
in Stockholm, so I've requested a slot for HTTPbis there. We'll firm
up plans (or not) for Hiroshima at a later date.

Note that we're not guaranteed a slot (because it was requested after
the cutoff), but hopefully we'll get in; the preliminary agenda is
scheduled to be available Jun 19.

Cheers,