Re: Base for first-byte-pos, last-byte-pos, suffix-length

It makes no sense to me that every place an integer appears in a protocol
element that we need to point out that it is a base 10 number. The
document is bulky enough as is. As I recall, we have an introduction to
the grammer ... folks reading the document should be expected to check
there for details ... if we need to say anything, that seems like the
place.