Removing multipart/byteranges as a message delimiter -- implementation survey [#90]

It seems like there's pretty strong support for removing multipart/
related as a message delimiter (I.e., removing RFC2616 section 4.4,
bullet #4).

However, I want to move carefully here, because this is a change at a
very low level, with potentially far-reaching effects.

To that end, could folks who have implementations, or have tested
them, please fill out the implementation spreadsheet;
   http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pAZLaupBqGqXrtsaexTjPYg&hl=en
I've added an appropriate column on the clients, intermediaries and
servers sheets.

(if you can't or don't have time to post to the spreadsheet, please
send to the list).

Cheers,