Re: Feedback for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03

It's proving difficult to define rev in a meaningful way that's
specific to the Link header without accommodating it in section 4 (or
alternatively, directly in the registry, although I'm not terribly
fond of going in that direction), especially since there are
apparently conflicting uses of it in HTML2 and HTML4.

My inclination is to accommodate it syntactically as a link-extension
and note the problem in the Using Link in HTML4 appendix, but not to
try to define its semantics. Is this what you had in mind? Otherwise,
could you (or someone else) please provide some straw-man text to
discuss?