Re: Feedback for draft-nottingham-http-link-header-03

Hi Roy,

That's an extraordinarily subtle distinction (and I still haven't
thought through its impact if we act upon it).

Is your preference still to keep rev out of the spec?

I only hear Julian making an argument to keep rev, and it doesn't seem
like an urgent one.