Re: NEW ISSUE: Methods and Caching

I'd also propose clearing up nomenclature relating to "cachability".
The same word used is used for 2 completely different meanings, being

a) response permitted to be stored into a cache
b) request permitted to be responded to by a cache

GET/HEAD responses can be stored in and GET/HEAD requests can be
responded to by a cache.  POST responses can be stored into a cache, but
POST requests cannot be responded to by a cache.

I think the misuse of the word "cacheable" is causing additional confusion.