Re: I-D candidate: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-04.txt

From: IETF Drafts Team <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:43:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Stefanos Harhalakis" <v13@v13.gr>
Cc: internet-drafts@ietf.org, ietf-http-wg@w3.org

Hello,

While attempting to post your draft I noticed that the filename version
number on the first page of the draft does not match the filename.  I am
assuming that this is version 04, so please change the version number on
the first page of the document to reflect this because it currently says
version 03.

Thank you,

IETF Secretariat