Re: [google-gears-eng] Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

There's a more practical aspect to this; some people are going to be
wary of giving you feedback until it's surrounded by the template that
says you agree to disclose any IP you become aware of immediately.

It can still change when it becomes an I-D; the important part is that
there are people willing to engage and who think this is a useful
thing to be doing.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot@yahoo-inc.com