Issue 72 (method registry), was: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:00:31 +0200
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

Hi,

the draft below contains the updated registrations for those methods
that are not defined in the HTTPbis drafts. It's expected to stay
work-in-progress until the HTTPbis drafts have been published, and will
be updated in case we change the method registration template currently
defined in Part 2
(<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/04/p2-semantics.html#rfc.section.3.1>).
See also <<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/72>.

BR, Julian