Re: Proposal: i67 - quoting charsets

Julian Reschke wrote:

> ...this issue has now been resolved as proposed (see
> <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/251>).
>
> BR, Julian

In <http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/67> correctly
points out that the change we made talks about parameters, not parameter
values, and also proposes text that looks much clearer to me, changing:

"All parameters defined as a token are also allowed to occur as
quoted-string; both notations are equivalent."

"A parameter value that matches the token production may be transmitted
as either a token or within a quoted-string. The quoted and unquoted
values are equivalent."

I have already applied it in
<http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/297>. Please speak
up if there's a problem with it I'm missing.

BR, Julian