Re: i107

Julian and I were just discussing this (alas, not yet over a Guinness).

I think the right thing to do here is to describe both variant
selection (p3, section 5.1, p6, 16.5) and validator comparison (p4
section 5) in terms of set theory (at least informally), so that the
set of representations available for a given request is the
intersection of those selected by negotiation and those requested
conditionally.

Make sense?