Re: Connection limits

I agree

If pipelining is sending another request on a connection before you get
a response, then as far as I can tell, all the major browsers by default
do it.

And I don't think it makes any sense to try and come up with a magic
number for connections.  The TCP overhead is a lot lower now with
persistent connections which are now ubiquitous, so maybe the
requirement for many connections is reduced, but policy decisions like
that should be left to server or proxy admin/management (people), not
hard coded into software or written into specs.

Adrien