Description section removed from charter?

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 12:56:02 +0900
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
In looking at the httpbis charter today, I noticed that the
content of the "Description of Working Group" section now reads
just "No description available".

But that section previously had content, as in this cached copy
from 30 Jan 2008.

And that content matched the description of the group provided in
the 23 Oct 2007 announcement of the group from the IESG Secretary:

So, it seems that at some time after January 30, that content was
removed. Is there a reason why? Is the charter not meant to be a
static document? Were there objections to the wording or something?

P.S.: Apologies if this has already been discussed on the list or
elsewhere, but I checked the archive and didn't seem to be able to
find anything about it.

Michael(tm) Smith