Re: i69: Clarify "Requested Variant" [was: New "200 OK" status codes, PATCH & PROPFIND]

I don't think that does the trick. APP creates multiple resources and
returns a 201 with a Location of the "Member entry URI", mentioning
that other resources could have been created in the process.

So, a 201 can imply the creation of one or more resources; if the
response contains metadata (e.g., Location, ETag), they are associated
with the most important one, in the judgement of the server.