Security Requirements for HTTP, draft -00

From: Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:59:56 -0800
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

Greetings. Alexey and I have done a small rev on Rob Sayre's earlier
document describing the security properties of HTTP and how they vary
from the IETF's "mandatory to implement" policy. We look forward to
discussion from the WG on how this document should progress (other
than the obvious places where we have holes...).

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium