Updated Patch

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:01:08 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, atom-protocol <atom-protocol@imc.org>, atom-syntax <atom-syntax@imc.org>

I'm cross-posting this to the http and atom mailing lists, my apologies
if anyone receives this multiple times.

I've posted a fairly minor update to the PATCH I-D.  The main change
here is that the Allow-Patch header has been changed from a listing of
media-ranges to a list of media-types.  The reason for the change is
that it's really not that likely that a server will specify a range of
patch document format types as opposed to providing a specific list of
patch formats.  The use of the asterisk "*" value is preserved, however,
to indicate that the server will accept any patch format. There are a
few other minor editorial updates as well.

For the most part, I believe this draft is generally complete.  All that
remains now is seeing if there is any kind of consensus for moving this
forward.

- James