Re: Resolve issue 98?

I agree that the original sentence:
> A server that does not support such an extension MAY discard the
> request body.
was nonsense, but it would be helpful to spell out what a server
should do if it doesn't support such an extension.

E.g.,

"""An origin server (or proxy server, if Max-Forwards is 0) that does
not support such an extension SHOULD respond with 415 Unsupported
Media Type."""

Although, given the sentence we're talking about taking out, this may
be closer to the original intent:

"""An origin server (or proxy server, if Max-Forwards is 0) that does
not support such an extension MAY ignore the request body."""