Re: default for q-values in Accept-Language and elsewhere

Dear HTTP WG,

Please accept my appology for the double confusion:
- Sending out the same change request just a few hours after Mark.
- Not being able to find the text about the default value
  despite reading that subsection several times.

Regards,    Martin.