Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

I can only apologise for my incompetence.

Thanks, Julian - it all works now, so the results are clearly that
Firefox (2) and Opera (9) already implement HTTP Link (and that I need
to be a lot more careful with my syntax).

Meanwhile, I'm working with Jonathan Rees to turn some of the material
he's gathered at http://esw.w3.org/topic/FindingResourceDescriptions
into a note to send to the TAG for possible discussion of this issue.
Let's hope we can get it resolved...

Phil.