Re: I-D ACTION:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-01.txt

From: Phil Archer <parcher@icra.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:46:19 +0100
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
CC: Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org>, 'Mark Nottingham' <mnot@mnot.net>, 'atom-syntax Syntax' <atom-syntax@imc.org>, 'HTTP Working Group' <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

I can only apologise for my incompetence.

Thanks, Julian - it all works now, so the results are clearly that
Firefox (2) and Opera (9) already implement HTTP Link (and that I need
to be a lot more careful with my syntax).

Meanwhile, I'm working with Jonathan Rees to turn some of the material
he's gathered at http://esw.w3.org/topic/FindingResourceDescriptions
into a note to send to the TAG for possible discussion of this issue.
Let's hope we can get it resolved...

Phil.