Re: Deploying new expectation-extensions

Good question; probably best to ask one of the MF guys (Alex CC'ed).

Alex - do you have user-configurable testing now?

I've also been thinking about working on an open source HTTP testing
framework (not proxy-specific), but that's just an idea and a few bits
of random Python at this point...