Re: Updated Proposal: i24 Requiring Allow in 405 Responses

From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 08:36:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: John Kemp <john@jkemp.net>
cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "'HTTP Working Group'" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

This is fun ;-:) ... following the logic below (I agree with the
differentiation between 'a' and 'the'), the list in a 405 response
should be THE list for that particular context ... While there may be
other methods allowed, even in the given context, the server should never
provide a different list for the same conditions.

Dave Morris