Re: NEW ISSUE: Transfer-Encoding in 1.0 messages

* Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>I don't think we need to do anything more about this in the specs. It's
>quite clear how it should be parsed by a HTTP/1.1 client (chunked), and
>also quite clear that it's not allowed to be sent so if seen on the wire
>then it's fishy, i.e. either a broken implementation or someone trying
>nasty things.

Could you say where the specification makes this quite clear? As I said,
I could not find a section that discusses this; both behaviors seem
quite reasonable to me, and that you find both in up to date implemen-
tations seems to indicate that this is not as clear as you say it is.