Re: NEW ISSUE: repeating non-list-type-headers

* Frank Ellermann wrote:
>Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>
>> You are turning "Messages may X iff Y" into "Messages must not X unless Y"
>
>You've lost me here, isn't that logically equivalent ?  If it is equivalent
>Julian's version is clearer.  If it is not I likely miss the point.

Julian's version allows using the same name more than once through a
double negative under the assumption that MAY is the antonym of MUST
NOT. I would not make this assumption, and I think double negatives
are generally more difficult to understand than positive statements.

If you want clearer text you would have to split the statements up
and say: list-valued headers may occur more than once, other headers
must not occur more than once.