Re: NEW ISSUE: status of multipart/byteranges

On sön, 2007-11-18 at 14:51 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> ... this particular case, even though the specification suggest the
> opposite, I read it to say, all implementations have to support that
> and support it in all messages, like requests and non-206 responses.
> Apache 2.2.6 for example treats

Not quite. See 4.4 Message Length. There is a MUST level requirement
governing when this self-delimiting media type may be used.

Note: The formatting errors/typos is already corrected. Best to read the
2616bis draft, not the original.. but you can probably guess with no
problem what the missing characters should be..

Regards
Henrik