Re: HTTPBIS - getting started

From: Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:38:33 -0700
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

On Oct 29, 2007 5:06 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> The next opportunity for a meeting is in Vancouver, early December
> <http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html>. I've requested a
> meeting slot, and we should have more information soon about the
> exact scheduling of that meeting. If you have strong feelings about
> the content of the agenda, please contact me sooner rather than later.

The IETF meeting agenda now says:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/70/agenda.html

MONDAY, December 3, 2007
1740-1950 Afternoon Session III
Salon D/E	APP	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis WG

TUESDAY, December 4, 2007
1520-1720 Afternoon Session II
Salon 3	APP	httpbis	Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis WG

Are these dates and times sufficiently set in stone to go book flights
and accommodations if we want to be there?

Thanks.  -- justin