Informal get-together in Prague - Details

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:15:57 -0800
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org Group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

As stated earlier, we're going to have an informal meeting in Prague
to get some editorial work done on draft-lafon and discuss the
issues. All are welcome.

Date: Sunday, March 18th
Time: 10am - 6pm
Location: IETF venue, Prague (exact room TBD)

Most of the time will be centred around the effort to revise RFC2616,
including;
   - Editorial work on the draft <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/
1.1/rfc2616bis/draft-lafon-rfc2616bis-latest.html>
   - Discussion of the issues list <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/
1.1/rfc2616bis/issues/>
   - Discussion about charter scope, etc.

If people are interested in discussing other drafts relevant to HTTP,
we can do so *after* the other work, depending on the level of
interest in the room.

Cheers,