Re: Planned for Chicago?

From: Robert Sayre <sayrer@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 01:53:32 -0400
To: "David Morris" <dwm@xpasc.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

On 4/25/07, David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com> wrote:

> Is there HTTP related activity proposed/planned for Chicago.
>
> Perhaps I missed it.

I could probably make the trip if the BoF occurs on Monday or Tuesday.
Otherwise it conflicts with OSCON for me.

Is anything happening? BTW, I have draft knocking around the attempts
to catalog the security properties of HTTP authentication, including
the methods that sites actually use, not just the stuff in RFC 2617.

-Rob