BOF request deadline Monday

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:55:36 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Message Notifications interest group discussion list <notifications@ietf.org>, morg@ietf.org, wax@ietf.org, Apps Discuss <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, HTTP authentication list <ietf-http-auth@osafoundation.org>

I've noticed some confusion around the deadlines for requesting BOFs
and checked the dates myself.   The cutoff date for "preliminary BOF
proposals"  is May 21.  Between May 21 and June 11 the IESG and IAB
discuss those proposals (we have a call scheduled May 29), and by
June 11 we have *our* cutoff for scheduling a BOF that we've decided
to put on the schedule.  So we're supposed to know *something* about
proposed BOFs by Monday, and have more details filled in by May 29.

Hope this reaches people in time,
Lisa