NEW ISSUE: example for matching functions, was: Weak and strong ETags

Hi,

given the fact that more than a few persons were confused about the weak
matching function, I'd propose to add an example here, to appear below
the definitions in 13.3.3:

     The example below shows the results for a set of entity tag pairs,
     and both the weak and strong comparison function results:

          +--------+--------+-------------------+-----------------+
          | ETag 1 | ETag 2 | Strong Comparison | Weak Comparison |
          | W/"1"  | W/"1"  | no match          | match           |
          | W/"1"  | W/"2"  | no match          | no match        |
          | W/"1"  | "1"    | no match          | match           |
          | "1"    | "1"    | match             | match           |

Best regards, Julian