Re: Etag-on-write, 4rd attempt (== IETF draft 03), was: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-http-etag-on-write-03.txt

From: Wilfredo Sánchez Vega <wsanchez@wsanchez.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:54:38 -0800
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
   Well, that's going to be dependent on the delivered format.  Many
formats have multiple representations which are considered
equivalent.  This includes iCalendar, which is why CalDAV's shoo-shoo-
go-away stance on weak ETags is, well, weak.

   The example I gave, where the order of iCalendar properties changes
within an iCalendar component, is what I have in mind in that context.

	-wsv