Etag-on-write, 4rd attempt (== IETF draft 03), was: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-http-etag-on-write-03.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:22:28 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

(see below for the announcement, and
for an HTML version).

The only feedback that I got for draft 03 was another comment about the
importance of extensibility; even when not required in the first phase.

Thus I made a single change to the definition of the new header in
clarifying what the extension point is (new tokens defined in addition
of "identity" and "unspecified"), and how recipients need to treat them.

As mentioned when draft 03 came out
  I will now do an informal four-week Last Call over here (ending Nov
20), and submit the draft for publication as Experimental Standard to
the RFC-Editor then.

Best regards, Julian