Re: Revising RFC2616 - what's happening

* Mark Nottingham wrote:
>To help find out, a few things have been happening;
>    * Yves Lafon and Julian Reschke have published an I-D that re-
>states RFC2616 using xml2rfc, so that people can verify it's a
>faithful transcription. Soon, they'll publish an -01 that
>incorporates the errata that Scott has captured in <http://purl.org/
>NET/http-errata> (which didn't require additional discussion).

I think it would be a mistake to keep the document in its current form
as a monolithic document; it should be split into several documents to
make the whole thing approachable. Obvious candidates for separate specs
would be caching, content negotiation, message format, and URL schemes.

>    * I'm working on an issues list that captures all of the problems
>that have popped up on the list, so that we can track proposed errata
>and clarifications. Expect to see the first revision of that soon.

Is there any chance to set up a usable issue tracking system?