Re: [Ietf-http-auth] Updating RFC 2617 (HTTP Digest) to use UTF-8

An Internet-Draft submitted to the IETF Internet-Drafts repository is
a great way to publish RFC updates for public review. Anybody can
publish any format-conforming document for a temporary lifetime as an
Internet-Draft.   I strongly support efforts to update these specs so
let me know how I can help as AD or if there are any questions I can
answer.

thanks,
Lisa Dusseault