Re: [Ietf-http-auth] Updating RFC 2617 (HTTP Digest) to use UTF-8

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:42:49 -0700
Cc: Robert Sayre <sayrer@gmail.com>, Larry Masinter <masinter@gmail.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: lists@ingostruck.de

An Internet-Draft submitted to the IETF Internet-Drafts repository is
a great way to publish RFC updates for public review. Anybody can
publish any format-conforming document for a temporary lifetime as an
Internet-Draft.   I strongly support efforts to update these specs so
let me know how I can help as AD or if there are any questions I can
answer.

thanks,
Lisa Dusseault