Re: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-http-etag-on-write-00.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:30:04 +0200
To: sh@defuze.org

Sylvain Hellegouarch schrieb:
>>> Both are fair points. I am still not convinced by the way
>>> Entity-Tranform
>>> is specified though. It seems over complicated. Why not defining the
>> Well, that's why I was submitting a draft -- feedback is needed. I
>> realize that Entity-Transform currently may violate the KISS principle,
>> maybe I should go back to it's minimal form of...:
>>
>> Entity-Transform    = "Entity-Transform" ":" 1#transform-info
>> transform-info      = "identity" | "unspecified"
>
> +1

Hmm, I think this would still need to be

transform-info      = "identity" | "unspecified" | extension
extension           = token

...so it *can* be extended later.

More feedback appreciated... Do people think it's worthwhile for a
server to be able to specify the kind of transform?

Best regards, Julian