RE: I-D ACTION:draft-whitehead-http-etag-00.txt

From: Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 17:25:31 -0800
To: "'Jamie Lokier'" <jamie@shareable.org>
Cc: "'HTTP Working Group'" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, scott-http@skrb.org

Things get onto the errata list when someone writes up an errata
and we get 'rough consensus' on this list.

     http://purl.org/NET/http-errata

is currently maintained by Scott Lawrence. Scott?

I think it needs someone to write up what they think the errata
should say, and for us to get some agreement about it.

Including the text on eTag, if we're looking at clarification
of original intent rather than new protocol capabilities.

Larry