RE: I-D ACTION:draft-whitehead-http-etag-00.txt

I did prepare a draft for full standard with all errata of the time
included, *and* submitted it, IIRC.

There were no comments at the time, and there were open dependencies, so
it could not progress.

I will not bother to prepare another until someone can tell me with a
straight face that 1) all the dependencies have made it to full
standard, and therefore it won't be a waste of time, 2) at least 2
people commit to me personally they will bother to check it for
editorial errors.

Even then, I don't know when I'd have time to prepare another draft.
			Regards,
				- Jim