Re: DELETE Content-Type / : deleting specific representation

From: Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@gmuer.ch>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:04:38 +0100
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: HTTP working group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Thanks, but the individual representations have nor URI on its own -
maybe I should change this, but till now I was quite happy with the
architecture of my http-server: the first handler handling a request
removes extensions (if present) and changes the accept- (or content- on
PUT) type/language headers accordingly, a later handler uses the
information in an RDF model to determine the best available
representation which is then retrieved by its urn:hash from a store. The
representations are modeled in RDF as anonymous resources, so that no
"uncool" URIs are in there.

reto