Re: Remove from list

Please Please Please Please Please Please remove the following email address from this
mailing/discussion listas well:
topstudent@eircom.net

Whoever first asked this address to be included on this list has long been sent to hell and I have found no process to automatically / other than shooting my self in the head
remove the above address from this list.

Thanks

dchsdcgs@midohio.net wrote:

> Please remove the following email address from this
> mailing/discussion list:
> dchsdcgs@midohio.net
>
> Whoever first asked this address to be included on this list
> is long deceased and I have found no process to automatically
> remove the above address from this list.
>
> Thanks.

> This message was sent using MidOhio.Net MailMan.
> http://www.midohio.net/

Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts