Re: HTTP authentication

From: Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:26:28 +0000
To: Sam Hartman <hartmans@mit.edu>
CC: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>, HTTP working group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, CalDAV DevList <ietf-caldav@osafoundation.org>, WebDav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, RL 'Bob' Morgan <rlmorgan@washington.edu>, Scott Lawrence <scott@skrb.org>, Cyrus Daboo <daboo@isamet.com>, "Paul B.Hill" <pbh@mit.edu>, Mike Shaver <shaver@mozilla.org>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>

Sam Hartman wrote:

> May  I forward this to other interested parties?
>
> I think it is too late to get a BOF for IETF 64, but would be happy
> to work on it for the next IETF.  We could definitely have a bar bof.

I'm way behind on email ... there was a non-bof on identity management
at IETF 64, under the name DIX. The plan is to propose a BoF for IETF
65, leading, hopefully, to a WG. Pity I didn't notice this beforehand.

**  ApacheCon - Dec 10-14th - San Diego - http://apachecon.com/ **