Re: poe

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:03:08 -0800
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>

I like the general approach; the language needs a little adjustment
(the last sentence could be read in the wrong way); but I think the
sentiment is "just because you don't get a POE-Links back on an
OPTIONS, don't assume it isn't a POE resource," which seems right (if
unfortunate -- it would be really nice to be able to ask a resource and
get a definitive answer!).

Cheers,