Re: poe

I like the general approach; the language needs a little adjustment
(the last sentence could be read in the wrong way); but I think the
sentiment is "just because you don't get a POE-Links back on an
OPTIONS, don't assume it isn't a POE resource," which seems right (if
unfortunate -- it would be really nice to be able to ask a resource and
get a definitive answer!).

Cheers,