Re: Testing HTTP headers

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@measurement-factory.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:27:33 -0700 (MST)
To: amrahsa <amrahsa@yahoo.com>
Cc: ietf-http-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, amrahsa wrote:

>            I want to send http header and wanted to have the
> response to test the http1.1 compliance. In short term is there any
> tool available in opwn Source to test the http1.1 compliance
> testing.

I am not quite sure what your exact needs are, but Measurement Factory
helps open source projects to become HTTP/1.1 compliant. In fact, one
of the first two proxies to become compliant was an open source proxy
called RabbIT. Please contact me off-list with details, and we will do
our best to help.

Alex.