Re: Using OPTIONS for optional feature discovery -- advice

From: Hugh Sloan <sloan01@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:08:13 -0700
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, "HTTP working group" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Yes, there have been some sub-Sahara tribes known to use OPTIONS to induce
flatulence
prior to the mating ritual.

Hugh  J. Sloan III
Managing Director & Founder
Sand Hill EC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SandHillEC/
http://www.ryze.com/go/SandHillEC

Privileged legal information, this is intended for recipient only and not
for distribution
to third parties.  All information is confidential.