Connection aborted

From: Charumathy Venkatraman <charumathy_v@lgsoftindia.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:13:26 +0530
To: "WWW WG" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

Under what conditions would a HTTP server abort a connection from the

I am testing with a server that intermittently aborts the connection. My
client fails with the error 10053 (WSAECONNABORTED). I am not able to nail
down exactly when this happens, but it seems like when I issue a POST which
the server does not support, it returns error 405 (which I am handling
fine), and the next time I issue a GET or a POST I get the 10053 error.