RE: Redirection MUST NOTs

If one requests this URL:

The user agent should already be aware that it better uses auth2. It is
already given in the URI. Redirection would actually be a waste of time.
Auth1 could (transpart for the user) handle authentication by internally
forwarding it to auth2.
Load balancing could be done after authentication or using clustering.

This is the exact example I'm worries about, because (authentication)
information could be send all over the Internet, when redirection is
allowed.

- Joris